[IP] food question again

people, i asked a food question a few days ago and have had no response.  has
noone out there had this problem?  i have had all my questions answered here
so i'm sure someone has experienced this.  my question follows.  i am waiting
patiently for your response.

ok, here is my food question.  i have no desire to eat--ever.  i have never
been like this before.  i'm thinking this is strange but i will say i have
never felt better in my life.  i engage in alot of exercise--running,
swimming, aerobics, and weight lifting.  this doesn't make me hungry.  i
eat (i'm guessing) 800 calories/day.  i'm not overweight or underweight.  i am
not anorexic because i eat 3 meals/day(more like snacks) plus the food i eat
to combat low bgs.  i think i'm asking this question because i feel great now
and i don't want to crash in a month for some unexpected reason.  i also feel
with all my exercise i should be eating alot more, but i don't want it.
anyone have an idea about this situation.  maybe i'm just paranoid and feeling
guilty because i have never felt this good.  ellen
p.s. i am 5'4" and 125#.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted