Re: [IP] Volunteers needed for mail administration

How about more details on what is involved in this project.  What is the
volunteer responsible for doing?  How much time does it take?  Any
information you could send out could be helpful.

If I feel, from this information, that I could handle the job I might
possibly be interested in volunteering.

<< A few volunteers are needed to help with mail administration for new
members. This task takes little time, is fun and only gets assigned
every couple of months.

Some additional help would be appreciated. Perhaps another 4 or 5 of
you would like to pitch in and make Insulin-Pumpers better for all. >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted

"Sue's Plain Vanilla HomePage"