Re: [IP] new pump

I talked to someone at MiniMed's 800 number and also to my local MiniMed
rep.  I got two different stories on the 507c.

1) The person at MiniMed's 800 number said that the "c" in 507c simply
stands for the charcoal color (i.e. 507b would be blue, 507g would be

2) My local MiniMed rep told me that the 507c is made to work with a
cradle that will read information from the infra-red ports and interface
with a computer.  He indicated that this particular pump is not yet
available everywhere but as soon as it hits a market area all MiniMed
pumps sold there will be this model.  He also told me that MiniMed has
an upgrade policy.

Hope some of this helps.

<< Can someone give me some information on the new 507c pump.  I
e-mailed my
minimed rep and he wanted to know how I heard about it and says that it
not be available?!  Does any body know anything else?
Darla >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted