Re: [IP] School and pumping

Works for us adults too.  I have written the bolus amt on each item I carry to
work, for lunch for years.  That way I can bolus for what I feel like eating
at the time.  I use a black "Sharpie" marker on plastic bags, yogurt tops,
etc.  Piece of paper for fresh fruit, or homemade items in containers.  I have
not forgotten to bolus since I started doing this.
Hope this is helpful.
Who is still struggling for use of right arm since surgery.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted