Re: [IP] New Diabetic Adventure .. I'd Rather Not Do It Again!

Hi Becky,

Thanks for your note.  I am feeling quite a bit better.  As far as the
Docs, etc. can figure it was a combination of stress and panic from the
assault that caused my BG's to bounce around that way and cause me to go
in and out of the coma.  I definitely don't recommend it to anyone and I
sure hope I never have to go through it again!

<< I'm just catching up on my mail.  Hope you're feeling better.  Did
ever find out what brought this on?  Sounds kind of scary.  Hang in

Becky D. >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted