RE: [IP] Redness at Site

Becky,
I will probably get it for this one, but here goes.....Barb is MY CDE, and she is everything and MORE that you see here... Just had to let you guys know what a gem she is....She Is more than a CDE...she is also such a good friend and cares so much about her patients.....Sorry Barb, but you KNOW how I feel...She's the best.......and on another subject, can't remember who wrote about a "personality" change....MAN, did mine change after going on the pump.......I think everyone is adjusting to the new me after 2 years...I look at it this way......I'm the NEW AND "MUCH" BETTER MODEL......thank goodness for the pump...!!!!!!!...sorry so long......

Rhonda
----------

Gee Barbara....Can you be my CDE???  Your credentials sound wonderful,
and based on the responses you post here, you must be a great health
care professional.

I think we should have a fund raiser on the pump page to send you to the
guy who cloned Dolly the sheep.

We need to clone Barbara the smart, educated, great sense of humor,
nice, CDE.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper