Re: [IP] Redness at Site

In a message dated 5/29/98 10:33:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Gee Barbara....Can you be my CDE???  Your credentials sound wonderful,
 and based on the responses you post here, you must be a great health
 care professional.
 I think we should have a fund raiser on the pump page to send you to the
 guy who cloned Dolly the sheep.
 We need to clone Barbara >>

Gee...I seem to be the CDE for a lot of people here...and you all get me for
Wait until I send the bill!!!!   <BG>  My grand-daughter calls me Babbie...not
far off from BaaBaa.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted