[IP] what do I do with this thing

I am scheduled for surgery in July.  What do I do with this pump?!?  I
am scheduled to see my endo. right before the surgery so he can give me
specific directions BUT I want you guys to tell me first :-)  I am going
to have a laproscopy for endometriosis (sp?)  Won't all that messing
with my abdomen area effect the pump or the insulin intake?!?!?
Knowledge is the key to conquering fear!  Thanks for your
help!                                               -Tonya D.  :-)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted