Re: [IP] I am a PERSON, not just a diabetic

Wow MJ..... a real live Packer Fan, Chedderhead, Cheese Eater in the
Pump group?????  Coooooool!!!!!  I am also a certified Packer Fan,
Chedderhead, Cheese Eater person too.  We have Packer Parties at our
house every Sunday.  I can hardly wait until football season begins, as
I will be able to SNACK along with all my Packer buddies thanks to this
wonderful PUMP!!!!

Did you say you live in Madison, WI?  If so I visit friends there about
6 times a year.  Maybe we should arrange to meet????

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI