Re: [IP] School and pumping

I will be doing a presentation to school personnel and teachers on June 22.  I
plan to share some of your issues with this group.  We have a lot of issues in
the school systems that I am aware of through the kids at camp.  I am using a
good deal of info from the Children with Diabetes site also.   By the way,
Camp Kno-Koma has a page at the camp site section.  We also have pictures.  I
am the person on the far right of the picture of the staff covered in shaving
cream.  The kids really "creamed" the medical staff.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted