Re: [IP] EMLA cream

In Canada Emla is available without a prescription. We use Emla patches; they
are patches already prepared you just peel off the back and stick it on. After
about 50 minutes you're ready to go. I realize this doesn't help you much if
you are in the States but are you sure you need a prescription for Emla? I'm
curious as to why your endo won't prescribe Emla. Is there something about it
that I don't know about?
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted