Re: [IP] School and pumping

In a message dated 5/29/98 7:45:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Can somebody please help me.  I am having trouble with Spencer not being
 supervised during his lunch time test and bolus.  The endo nurse called
 the school nurse and she even wrote a letter to the school explaining
 that he would need to be watched the rest of the school year.  Well, he
 has already missed 2 bolus' this week and it is really beginning to tick
 me off.  I am tempted to call the school and tell them he won't be
 coming in the last 3 1/2 days of school, because he isn't getting what
 his diabetes is requiring.  Any suggestions on what I should do?
 Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom) >>
 <A HREF="http://www.castleweb.com/diabetes/d_06_a00.htm">children with
DIABETES - Books and Videos for...</A>
<A HREF="http://www.castleweb.com/diabetes/d_0q_000.htm"> Diabetes at School