[IP] EMLA cream

Spencer's endo does not want to perscribe EMLA cream.  He will be trying
the silouetts next week and I would REALLY like to have some EMLA cream
to help with the insertion.  How can I get some without the endo's
help?  Also I have heard different ways to use the cream, a spot the
size of a quarter with a sterile bandage on it, leave it on for 2 hours
and a q-tip size dab with a bandaid on it., for half an hour.  I would
really like to know the best way to use it.  But, of course like I said
we currently don't have any, but I would still like to know.

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted