[IP] School and pumping

Can somebody please help me.  I am having trouble with Spencer not being
supervised during his lunch time test and bolus.  The endo nurse called
the school nurse and she even wrote a letter to the school explaining
that he would need to be watched the rest of the school year.  Well, he
has already missed 2 bolus' this week and it is really beginning to tick
me off.  I am tempted to call the school and tell them he won't be
coming in the last 3 1/2 days of school, because he isn't getting what
his diabetes is requiring.  Any suggestions on what I should do?

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted