Re: [IP] Redness at Site

John... Insulin pump trainers get a manual from either company.  The manual is
filled with a lot of procedures and guidelines on how to be effective as an
educator.  I also use Pumping Insulin, Insights from the Experts ( a new book
given out by MiniMed) and resources from the ADA and few other nursing
textbooks on diabetes.  I also have access to numerous professional articles
that have research reports, and I try to attend as many continuing education
programs as financially possible.  I also try to take post-graduate courses in
physiology and other diabetes management courses.  Sorry, if my response is
long...but you did ask.  As an educator, I am professionally required to know
as much as I can, and I have no problem in trying to share that info with all
of you.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted