Re: [IP] I am a PERSON, not just a diabetic

In a message dated 5/29/98 12:17:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I was also given "real" chocolate
 this year, which I LOVE!!  It is nice to be able to be "Mary Jean, the
 quilter, cabin builder, internet junkie, wife, mom, daughter, sister,
 volunteer, gardener, avid reader, dog lover, bird watcher, contemporary jazz
 fan, sports car driver, little league baseball scorekeeper, Green Bay Packers
 fan, lover of logic problems, collector of folk art chickens, and insulin
 evangelist" again, instead of "Mary Jean, the diabetic".