Re: [IP] Hibiclens and Cleosin T

In a message dated 5/29/98 3:06:58 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'm interested to here that. I'm 32, and have always in adult life had a
>  small but persistent amount of acne. Then I went on the pump. 2 days
>  later the acne was gone, and has never returned. This was definitely a
>  post-pump phenomenon for me.

Oh.... If only I had your luck.  Like you mine is not overwhelming, but enough
that I finally sought help at age 33 (a few years ago).  But it is still here,
after 16 months on a pump.  On the good side, I don't have wrinkles yet!!  The
dermatologist indicated that I would probably get to deal with it until
menopause.  I don't suppose that explains it for you though... heh, heh.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted