[IP] Just sent Accuchek Complete to my son...

My son has recently been dx'ed with Type II DM.  He's now
30, and lives in Madison WI.  Sent him the entire kit, except
for the Softclix lancing divice, which I *love*.  Sent him a
different B-D lancing device that uses B-D Ultra-Fine II
lancets, plus 90+ of these lancets.  Hope he learns to *use*
it ... and *does*!  His dx FBGs ( 3 of them ) were in the 130s.

Now there are *two* of us DM sufferers in the family.   8-)
8-(  He must have learned *something* about DM by living
with me for 20-odd years.  At least he's eating better now,
while waiting for an appointment with his HMO "diabetologist."

John Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 )
mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message