Re: [IP] Darla's site pain

In a message dated 5/29/98 12:26:52 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>   What are the
>  tender/silhouette?  I have never heard of these ones.  I know which the
>  needles are but nothing about these ones.  HELP!!!!!!!!
>  I have never been so confused.  Does MM make these as well?

They are similar to the bent needles because they go in at an angle.  But you
pull the introducer needle out, like the sof-sets. They disconnect right at
the site, no tubing tail. They are very comfortable!!  I suggest you go to the
insulin-pumper's website and follow the link to the minimed website.  Go to
the section on "what's new" and they have a picture of a Silhouette there.
They will send you some samples if you call them and ask.  The tubing comes in
23" or 42" lengths.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted