Re: [IP] Redness at Site

Barbara wrote:
> inside of your arm.  Anyway,  I believe Pumping insulin has a section about
> this...unless I read it I my pump trainer manual.

What is a pump trainer manual? Are you suggesting there are
books/manuals out there which are not available to us pump-users
ourselves? What do you need to know that we don't?

(Sorry to use "you" and "us", but you know what I mean...)

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted