RE: [IP] Darla's site pain

> I am just a little confused with all the needles and stuff.  What are the
> tender/silhouette?  I have never heard of these ones.  I know which the bent
> needles are but nothing about these ones.  HELP!!!!!!!!
> I have never been so confused.  Does MM make these as well?  Please let me
> know.
Tenders, Comfort Sets, Silhouttes <<== are all identical,
manufactured by the same firm in Europe and packaged under different
brand names.

Some medical supply houses carry one or more of the above, all work
fine with either pump.

Call MM and they will send you a sample for free.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted