Re: [IP] RE: Improve the 507 ??????

> From: "Michael" <email @ redacted>
> Yeah, the only difference in functionality between the 506 and the
> 507x is the square wave bolus.

Not so. I find the backlighting to be a MAJOR advantage of the 507 over the
506. I've used it multiple times to take boluses in the movies, at night,
etc. I even used it to generate enough light to read my bg meter last
weekend, when I was sharing a room with 3 other people and was the last one
to go to bed (by several hours :-).

Other features I would like? None come to mind, except that an even smaller
size would be great for concealing it underneath clothes, on those few
occasions when I wear a dress.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted