Re: [IP] Hibiclens and Cleosin T

In a message dated 5/28/98 8:12:42 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> my endo prescribed CLEOSIN T.  it is a roll on solution.

Hmmm... this is interesting.  I have this stuff, prescribed by a
dermatologist, to help with my overly youthful skin.  (OK, I'm well into my
30's and still have acne, Grrrrr...)  It is actually an antibiotic.  Works
great for my face, now I have another use for it.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted