Re: [IP] RE: Improve the 507 ??????

greg, a man at our pump meeting wanted a vibrating alarm because he cannot
hear the alarm.  our endo asked minimed to do this.  they said they would have
to make the pump bigger and the group they polled did not want a bigger pump.
obviously, they did not feel it was cost effective.  our pump group is going
to send a petition to minimed to get a vibrating pump for joe.  we feel they
could make at least one.  we'll see what happens.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted