Re: [IP] Hibiclens

my endo prescribed CLEOSIN T.  it is a roll on solution.  i do not know what
hibiclens is, but i have been using cleosin for 2 years and i have never had
an infection.  my endo says that infection is the main problem among his
pumpers.  he says that if they would use the cleosin, they wouldn't have this
problem.  at our last pump meeting, he asked about sterile technique among the
30 pumpers there and i was surprised that so many just used alcohol--big
mistake.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted