Re: [IP] Re: Improvements?

I'm only 39 and I can't hear the alarms very well either.  When my hubby
hears the beeping, we have to check his beeper, my beeper, my laptop, my
my computer, the coffee maker, the home security system, the clothes
dryer, and then.....oh yeah, MY PUMP!

I do have the volume turned all they way up on my pump, but a vibrating
alarm would be great!!

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI