Re: [IP] disconnecting for sports

<< For the lucky kid who was dirt biking (Darren?), try putting it a baggie
 putting it in a belly bag.  Make sure the tubing in under the shirt though.
 had a friend who was dirt biking and sailed past this tree without a scratch
 but evidently a limb hooked the tubing and yanked the sucker out - bent
 needle, tape and all.   >>

Thanks for the suggestions.  We are making a list and will be trying all of
them out before next years trip.  We will definately make sure the tubing is
tucked in.  But listing the thing on our homeowners is a great point.  I will
be calling them tomorrow.

Liz (Darren's mom, age 13 1/2, dxd 1/95, started pumping 1/98, MM507)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted