Re: [IP] Redness at Site

In a message dated 5/28/98 7:30:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< my skin has been noticably red, irritated, and itchy.
 Is this normal?   >>

Sometimes a little topical cortisone cream applied to the site after set
removal clears up the redness and itching.  Unless there is a real infection,
it is probably an inflammatory reaction since our bodies seem to react to heal
any skin opening.  You can see this reaction if your run your nails down the
inside of your arm.  Anyway,  I believe Pumping insulin has a section about
this...unless I read it I my pump trainer manual.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted