Re: [IP] Semi-dry run

Hi Liz-
Well, it kept the sand out of my pump when I vacationed in Cozumel this
spring.  The nylon case has velco flap that seals up pretty good.

I've been landscaping our yard for the last 4 weeks and I look like
"mud/dirt" woman every night by 9:00.  So far, so good...my clip & go
case is keeping the dirt out.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper