Re: [IP] Re: ruth is right

In a message dated 5/28/98 12:31:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I know many doctors who think that if you "follow the rules" then
  your bg will NEVER be out of range, and if it is out of range then
  you must have broken the rules or otherwise "become non-compliant".

I belong to the club that believes the word "non-compliant" should be removed
from the medical vocabulary.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted