Re: [IP] Re: ruth is right

In a message dated 5/28/98 11:16:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< After we leave a visit
 with her we always need cheering up.  Thanks for listening.
 Liz (Darren's mom age 13 1/2, dxd 1/95, started pumping 1/98, MM507) >>
I guess we all have a different style and philosophy.  Sounds like after these
visits  that you and Darren need a shopping trip for for a sundae  (preceded
by the appropriate amount of Humalog.  Hee hee.)

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted