Re: [IP] new pump

Kasey wrote:
> Why does it
> matter to the rep how you heard about it?  It's part of MM's last stockholders
> report, so it couldn't be a secret!!

There seems to be a subtle difference between information they are
"pushing", and info they have to provide to keep their stockholders

I had a similar experience when I spoke to a PR man at Minimed. I wanted
to know how many Minimed pumps were currently in use in the US. He said
that information was commercially confidential, so he couldn't possibly
tell me. I told him that was interesting, as their stock report
mentioned 25000 pumps. Oh, he said, er... well.... that information is
old. It's nearer 48000 at present.

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted