Re: [IP] RE: Improve the 507 ??????

> I know I don't spend as much time reading the mail as I would like to
> therefor I don't catch all the real important stuff but I did catch the part
> about the improvements to the 507  AKA 507C. .  . ..  this is what I caught:

Yeah, the only difference in functionality between the 506 and the
507x is the square wave bolus.  I think from a user standpoint, pumps
from both mfgs have pretty stable design criteria. They're gonna be
hard pressed to find some new things "we" would like to have I think.
Anyone got any great ideas???

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted