[IP] RE: Improve the 507 ??????

I know I don't spend as much time reading the mail as I would like to
therefor I don't catch all the real important stuff but I did catch the part
about the improvements to the 507  AKA 507C. .  . ..  this is what I caught:

"A release date for the 507C has not been announce. The 507C will have
only incremental improvements over the 507 features. Basically they are
the same pumps."
Take care,
Jack Joy
MiniMed Webmaster

    Tell me . . . . . how can you improve perfection??????

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted