Re: [IP] Semi-dry run

> << I ordered the "Clip-n-go," which is a very nice nylon, water resistant,
>  light weight case with a small clip.  It CLIPS to anything!  >>
> Becky D.,
> Do you know if this will keep sand out?  My son rides dirt bikes and spent
> Memorial Day weekend at Sand Mountain in NV.  Well, he was full of sand and so
> was his pump.  He ended up removing it and going to shots.  To say the least
> when he got home he had been in the 300's all weekend.  We have since
> reconnected and the bg's are back in target range.

When doing contact sports, dirt biking, swimming, beach, etc....
an injection of regular with a dose equal to the basal for 4 -5 hours
will easily replace the pump for that period of time. Eliminates the
hassle factor of getting the pump hooked on something, dirty,
damaged, etc....  You can always hook up to snack or eat lunch,
whatever.  Works great for my daughter in the summer.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted