Re: [IP] Re: ruth is right

<< I think the problem is when the circled numbers are used as a
 scorecard and the person is screamed at and told "you are a BAD, BAD
 person because you have this score"...  when the numbers are used as
 data to help modify treatment without yelling then they can be
 useful, but when they are used to accuse a person of "cheating" or as
 a put down because the medical professional needs to "feel in
 control" then they are extremely damaging.
 I know many doctors who think that if you "follow the rules" then
 your bg will NEVER be out of range, and if it is out of range then
 you must have broken the rules or otherwise "become non-compliant".
 Randall Winchester >>

You hit the head on the nail.  That is what I have been trying to say all
along.  However, your expressed in a way I was not able to!!!  Thank You.

Liz (Darren's mom, age 13 1/2, dxd 1/95, started pumping 1/98, MM507)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted