Re: [IP] Semi-dry run

<< I ordered the "Clip-n-go," which is a very nice nylon, water resistant,
 light weight case with a small clip.  It CLIPS to anything!  >>

Becky D.,
Do you know if this will keep sand out?  My son rides dirt bikes and spent
Memorial Day weekend at Sand Mountain in NV.  Well, he was full of sand and so
was his pump.  He ended up removing it and going to shots.  To say the least
when he got home he had been in the 300's all weekend.  We have since
reconnected and the bg's are back in target range.
Liz (Darren's mom age 13 1/2, dxd 1/95, started pumping 1/98, MM507)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted