Re: [IP] Re: ruth is right

<<  as a result, i quit taking care of myself and didn't
 attempt to take control again until i was mature enough to realize that what
 was doing was counter-productive.  i feel now that he had the worst influence
 on me.  if he had been more supportive and encouraging, and less judgemental,
 he would have been a much better dr.--ellen >>

You can see why we have gone through 3 endo's and have learned to stick up for
Darren.  We now tell them what we expect and so far it is working much better
than just sitting there and taking the poundings.
Thanks for the input.
Liz (Darren's mom, age 13 1/2, dxd 1/95, started pumping 1/98, MM507)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted