Re: [IP] Re: ruth is right

<< Sorry to hear that having the numbers circled causes you such distress.  I
 need to circle numbers or highlight them in different colors to assist me in
 identifying where insulin basals or boluses need to be adjusted.  >>

Barbara B.
It would not bother me it the circling was not followed by hymns and haws. And
prodding of why is there such flucuations in these numbers.  Our CDE on our
last visit asked if it was O.K. to circle them and to check for patterns that
could possibly be a clue to the flucuations.  That was perfectly alright.  I
love help.  And that is what I want for my son.  Guidance, not reprimand.  I
am very happy with our current CDE, dietician, and social worker.  I can say
that I am pleased that the endo herself is retiring.  After we leave a visit
with her we always need cheering up.  Thanks for listening.
Liz (Darren's mom age 13 1/2, dxd 1/95, started pumping 1/98, MM507)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted