Re: [IP] Books now available

In a message dated 5/27/98 6:00:03 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Pumping Insulin and a variety of carbo counting books can now be
>  ordered directly from our web site at a discount.
>  Just CLICK on  the BOOKS icon.

EXCELLENT!!  This is very cool!  I checked it out and am impressed.

FWIW, I have had very good luck with ordering other books (non-DM) from
Amazon.com.  They are prompt and reliable, with a good encryption system, so
your credit card number is safe.

Thanks for getting this set up for us!

Mary Jean
send the next two lines in a message