Re: [IP] Meter bank

In a message dated 5/27/98 8:08:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  It turns out that Bayer (who also makes a glucometer)
 will donate a glucometer to any needy child. All they would need is the >>
Boerhinger-Mannheim donates meters to our camp every year, so each child goes
home with a new meter.  We donate all the camp meters to local clinics or
hospitals.  Any left over strips and other supplies go to our neediest
children.  All samples of anything donated and left over is given to the
children at camp when they check out.  Always a good feeling. Congratulations
on your efforts!

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted