Re: [IP] Volunteers needed for mail administration

<< A few volunteers are needed to help with mail administration for new
 members. This task takes little time, is fun and only gets assigned
 every couple of months.
 Some additional help would be appreciated. Perhaps another 4 or 5 of
 you would like to pitch in and make Insulin-Pumpers better for all.
 Michael, Mary J, Bob, Becky, Beth >>

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, "I WOULD BE HAPPT TO HELP, just
let me know what you want me to do."  And if you don't want my help, just say

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted