Re: Rebate coupons, was Re: [IP] Re: FastTake

<<       DUH! Imagine my surprise when a FED EX truck showed up at my door
 appproximately 24 hours after I spoke to Amy....And no, I most certainly

I spoke with Lifescan last THURSDAY and still haven't gotten the meter.
Called again tonight and was told it was sent UPS ground transportation so it
may take a few more days to get it.  I'm not concerned about the wait, just
wanted to make sure it wasn't forgotten!  (Forrest should be happy  :)   ).

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted