RE: Rebate coupons, was Re: [IP] Re: FastTake

Hi all,
Got my meter today took almost a week it came ups, then again ups probably
only runs once a week same time they bring in the sunshine and TV signals
The extra box of strips they were sending are back ordered. The packing
ticket said they would ship at later date. I'm not complaining if they want
to send me a box of 50 strips extra I'm very grateful.
Anybody seen the strips in the stores? If so what were they going for?
Only compliant on the meter is that tiny spot. Kind'a hard to hit with only
one eye, but practice makes perfect and I do got tenacity :-)
Barry Bruce
email @ redacted
ICQ 10047360

send the next two lines in a message