[IP] MiniMed & Disetronic Pumps

There has been much talk in the past about Disetronic vs. MiniMed pumps.  To
tell the truth when I saw my first endo about pump therapy he didn't mention
another pump maker besides MiniMed.  So, that is what I got.  The day I was
leaving the hospital (pump start) there was a man coming in starting on the D
pump.  I am curious about Disetronic pumps, not because I am unhappy with
MiniMed, just curious.  So, I called Disetronic today to get info on their
pumps and see the video.  May sound silly, but I am just curious.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted