[IP] A1c's

Hi Everyone!

 I had my A1c done at the endo's last Friday and it was down to 7.5!!!  I
about had a fit right there!  I can't remember the last time I had an A1c that
was that good.  My endo was impressed too.( and my parents).  I also would
like to ask several of you to send me a few lines telling me how much you love
your pump.  I am teaching a class at the Diabetes camp I work at on the two
pumps, ie, how they work, what makes each one different, etc.  I would like
comments from those of you who have both pumps.Thanks a bunch.

                         Cheri : )
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted