[IP] Mixing Humalog and Buffered Insulin

     Many of you have made mention of mixing 2/3's humalog with 1/3 of the
     buffered insulin? How in the world do you do that. I am so cautious
     about getting all of the air out of the syringe when I am filling it
     with insulin that I draw up and then push the insulin back into the
     bottle several times. Do you guys have some sort of trick that you
     have come up with?
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted