RE: [IP] Duration of Square Wave Boluses

I just started using it on my own and I and just using the old trial and
error method.  I don't extend it for too long.  An hour at first and next
time if it was still too high after I will go for a little bit more insulin
and go another half hour.  I just make sure I test myself a lot when doing
it.  Hope that helps.
Darla