Re: Rebate coupons, was Re: [IP] Re: FastTake

I got a rebate coupon too.. but it came with the free meter that I got.
The rebate is just $40 cash back + $25 for trade in... so if you want to keep
your old meter it'll cost ya $25...  I love the fast take.. it seems very
reliable to me, giving numbers just slightly higher than the profile.. which is
fine for me, i never seem to take enough insulin anyway, so thinking I'm a
little higher than before won't hurt..
Forrest