[IP] Re: FastTake

Wendy, when I called Lifescan's 800 number yesterday, they said they would
send me a rebate certificate for $65.  They may not be giving them out by
mail, but you can buy one and then get a 100% (or greater) rebate check.
You just need to find a store that is carrying them.  Thier 800 nubmer
should also be able to tell you where to buy one.   REgarding the new DEX
from Bayer, I just got a letter from them last week saying they won't be
sold in the US until the early part of 1999.